April 23, 2005

The "Input" approach

This is an approach that generally a very mature person or a very cautious person would tell you to follow. Mostly, parents and caring friends would advice you for such an approach. I will try and put it mathematically (just to add humour and basically coz I have been studying a lot of Logic lately and doesn't make too much sense)
Say i stands for the scenario where an input I is required. Example: I could be hard work and i could be a particular exam, say physics mid-term exam. What this approach says is this:

If INPUT = I , then
OUTPUT =


1. good result in i or
2. bad/average result in i but good result in some other j such that
INPUT for j is not adequate to produce a good result.

Confused. You should be,coz even I can't make much sense out of it :)) Here's the literal version: When you are faced with a task (i in this case), then just put in your best effort (I in this case) and don't bother about the result. Just bother about ur input. Leave the output/result to itself. If it has to happen, it will else you will be rewarded in some other way. This is generally told to a person when he is feeling down but then, this is quite a good approach and helps you out a lot. My dad says this to me very often, whether or not I'm down. I do follow it to some extent.
But it does require you to have some "faith" in any form or the other (No, I'm not trying to be philosophical).
---------------------------------------------------------------
You know, posting comments isn't a bad thing nor does it take a lot of time.

So, cmon, put in some INPUT, who knows, maybe you will get rewarded in some way or the other ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

> You know, posting comments isn't a bad
> thing nor does it take a lot of time.

Ha! I could say the same to you!! ;)

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah my friend that what has made u so succesful...keep it up

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

although the thing is philosphical to many but not to all....thats whats the way of success...sometimes i also feel that way but i am not able to give my best always....any way to improve upon that...any suggestions from ur side

3:06 PM  
Blogger anshul said...

well anubhav, gimme some time to think.
one way wu be to climb gradually. wat is ur "best" is something which only u know. but maybe u r setting a goal too high at a very early stage itself. maybe u cud climb stepwise, i.e. going higher and higher gradually.
Well,actually,the main thing is, acads isn't everything, and i think u know that too by now. so i mean if u r bothered abt not giving ur best to acads,its ok i guess. if u can give a decent shot and yet do well (like u r) that shud b good enuf. u can do other things like projects like u r doing rite now. i don't c any problem there.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home