May 02, 2005

The Sky Seems Blue Again !!

Enfin, the end of endsems !!
Its a feeling that I am at present so overwhelmed with that I can't think straight.
I need a good sleep, a real ggod gaming weekend, a cartload of movies and home !!
Gosh, that would be nice !!
Exams tend to sap everything out of you. Everything. Nothing remains.
But now, actually now's not a ood time but I had to return to my blog and kinda "mark" my space. I am actually just too confused right now.
I'll get back to u ppl soon.
Adios.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinod Khare said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Vinod Khare said...

Just removed the previous post because of too many spelling mistakes. This is what end sems can do to you. I completely feel the same way as you do. But life has become hard fo me now. I have an F in ESO218. Poor me!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home